Suggested topics & further reading:
What is traction?
Traction, as defined by AngelList co-founder Naval Ravikant, is: “Quantitative evidence of market demand.”
Traction is proof that somebody wants your product. Ideally, it should communicate momentum in market adoption.
Broadly, we find traction most convincing in the following order:
– Active users
– Registered users
Of course, traction depends on the type of startup and the context of it. Find your way to measure and communicate traction.
Learn more about traction in these blogposts and tools:
- How to Show Market Traction
- How do you define ‘traction’ for a start-up?
- How Do You Get Early Traction For Your Startup?
- Traction Model by Ash Maurya
- What traction do I need to raise money?