Tell us more about your startup:
- Company name
- Website URL
- In what city are you located?
- When was your company founded?
Exact day is not important, month and year are)
- One-liner that summarizes what your startup does
- What are your market and technology ‘tags’?
E.g. software, SaaS, e-commerce, e-health, artificial intelligence, hardware.
Name as many relevant as possible, in order of importance/ relevance
- Who does your business model primarily target?
E.g. B2B (business-to-business), B2C (business-to-consumer), P2P (peer-to-peer)
- What is your revenue status?
Your run-rate is your revenue per year if you extrapolate this month’s revenue. So: revenue this (or last) month * 12.
- If applicable, could you explain a bit about the quality of your revenue, e.g. if it is recurring or comes from different customers?
Investors love recurring revenue because it’s predictable. In this case, with recurring we mean that you have customers that have a subscription on your product and pay you each week/ month/ year/ etc. Also, revenue that comes from multiple customers is preferred for risk reduction reasons.
- Company size
# employees, including founders
- Does your startup already have other investors on board?
If yes, please explain who and what share of the company other investors own.